Nisan 13, 2008

Lovemark of Coca-Cola


To me Coke is not a brand. It's Beyond Brand. It’s a need. To me Coke is a need. I do drink water, tea and other beverages but in the morning, I drink Coke. I drink 3-5Coke a day. Coke is a friend to me, I celebrate with Coke when I am happy and sad... Both the times. My friends call me "Coke Nag". Whenever I meet a friend, after a gap of 6-7 months he/she asks me about Coke? Before asking about myself, they ask about my "Passion". In the line of John Lennon’s “Imagine” I can say: You may say I am a Coke Believer, but I am not the only one. I hope some day you'll join us, and the world will drink only one cola brand: Coke. This is the Coke side of my life.

Soumick, India - 28 August 2006

Lovemarks hikayeleri için başlığa tıklayın...
 
Clicky Web Analytics